Through our programs—Crossroads Healthcare Clinic, Kinship Support Services and Self-Sufficiency—lives are being changed and improved every single day.
Community Action of Laramie County is a leader dedicated to reducing poverty in Laramie County by empowering people to achieve self-sufficiency through promoting access to healthcare, education, and advocacy with a network of community partnerships.
Community Action changes people’s lives, embodies the spirit of hope, improves communities, and makes America a better place to live.
When we say we’re making a difference in our community… here’s what that looks like!
- Through Project Hope, Self-Sufficiency provides a limited number of qualified individuals with services and intensive case management based on individual needs.
- Our temporary housing operates 23 units, serving 35+ individuals annually.
- Veteran’s Housing Services operates four housing units that serve 32 homeless veterans annually.
- Each year, Crossroads Healthcare Clinic encounters more than 2,000 homeless and low-income men, women, and children, and assists more than 1,000 individuals in need with medical care and case management services.
- Kinship Support Services provides support to approximately 40 older relative caregivers and assists with the filing of up to 70 temporary guardianship papers each year.
Financial Audit Statements:
Board of Director Monthly Meeting Minutes:
December 2023 – Executive Session Only
February 2024 Minutes – pending
Board of Directors
Ellie Gardner - Board Chair
Rachel Meeker - Vice Chair
Olivia Samson - Treasurer
Patrick Brady - Secretary
Malcolm Ervin - Ex Officio, Platte County
Questions for a specific program? Want to learn more about what we do?